We are looking for you!
… a legal assistant (up to 40h/week).
- Correspondence telephone calls with clients, courts, offices, authorities.
- Writing from dictation, recording services.
- Filing of land and company register applications and pleadings in Web-ERV.
- File and appointment management.
- General administrative and organizational tasks.
- You have sound IT skills.
- You are service-oriented, reliable and accurate in the processing of tasks.
- You have excellent spelling skills and can communicate confidently in both English and German, orally and in writing.
- You are ready to work, willing to learn and resistant to stress.
- You can integrate into an existing team and also take on responsibility.
- Ideally, you have gained experience in the secretarial field of a law firm.
We offer a young and dynamic team as well as varied tasks and look forward to receiving your application.
Depending on qualifications and professional experience, a salary above the collective agreement is paid from € 1,600.00 gross per month based on 40h/week.
Please send your application by e-mail to:
Dr. Marie-Agnes Arlt
… a trainee lawyer.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- completed studies in law / business law
- excellent written and spoken German and English skills
- professional experience of at least one year
- enjoyment of legal work
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- independent counseling of clients
- direct cooperation with law firm partners
- drafting contracts and pleadings
- legal research activities
- conducting court hearings
WHAT WE OFFER
- Become part of a highly professional and dynamic, but also familiar team
- opportunities for development and advancement in an autonomous field of work
- pleasant and collegial working atmosphere
- office in the heart of Vienna with beautiful and modern premises
- working hours that allow for a good work-life balance
- starting salary in line with the market, actual salary depends on qualifications and experience
Please send your complete application documents in writing to email@example.com.